Ladies do you ever think about getting older? I never really gave it much thought. I am almost 50 years old and I have had plenty of compliments from strangers on not looking as old as I am. I don’t use any anti-aging cremes to do this, in fact I never really gave it much thought until recently. I was contacted about doing a review on Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting products and I agreed.
Oil of Olay is a product my mother used all the time. She now lives in Texas with my brother, but I believe she still uses it. Anyway, my mother still looks younger than her age. So, I figured I may as well start using something if I want to be in my 80′s and still look like I’m 10 years younger!
The company sent me 2 Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting products. The Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream, 1.7 oz ($22.29 value on Amazon) and the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Eye Creme and Lash Serum Duo .51 oz ($23.78 value on Amazon). I have used these items for a few weeks and then I got hurt and had to stop as I could hardly use my right arm/hand. I’m getting better now, almost 2 weeks later!
- Olay Regenerist offers products that incorporate other anti-aging ingredients such as vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5, green tea extract, allantoin, and glycerin.
- These advanced appearance correcting and anti aging skin care products will help strengthen your skin’s moisture barrier and regenerate skin surface:
- Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser – Speeds natural surface regeneration with oxygenated derma-beads that gently remove dead cells and a creamy formula that regenerates the skin’s surface to detoxify
About Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Creme:
Two new anti-aging ingredients and the same luxurious feel you’ve come to expect from America’s #1 selling anti-aging moisturizer; penetrates rapidly to deliver anti-aging ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface
• 1 Day: Reduces the appearance of lines, boosts hydration & brightness
• 14 Days: Skin is noticeably firmer and skin elasticity is improved
• 28 Days: Reverses the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles
My thoughts? The first thing that I noticed about the Micro Sculpting cream is it has very little fragrance which does go away quickly. That is always a plus for me. I also noticed how smoothly it goes on and feels nice on my skin. It isn’t gooey or sticky, and it is non-greasy. It is a refreshing cream. What I really like about this product is how tight it makes my skin feel. I have to admit that I really like the way my skin looks after applying this cream. I also really like the fact that a little of this product goes a long way, so you can stretch your product (and your dollars!).
About Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo:
The first eye cream and lash serum product from Olay, which instantly thickens the appearance of lashes, and helps achieve firmer, smoother-looking lids, helps soften the appearance of lines, and can help eyes appear brighter, firmer, and younger-looking in just one week
- Smoother lids + softer lines + thicker lashes
- With hydra-firming complex
- Let your eyes do the talking about your secret to the fountain of youth
- Product Attributes: Cream – Fast absorbing and non-greasy Serum: Lightweight and naturally smooth Ophthalmologist Tested
My thoughts? The Micro Sculpting eye creme has a very soft creamy texture and glides smoothly. It has no scent at all and is perfect for the sensitivity around eye skin. You do feel the hydrating effect immediately. The lash serum has a mascara wand applicator and it is a little bit sharp in design. All in all I did like this product as well.
I love that I can purchase these products on Amazon and stretch them to save money. I do recommend the Olay Regenerist Products and I will definitely continue to use them.
Be sure to enter our giveaway to win an Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Products Gift pack consisting of:
- Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser,
- NEW Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo, and
- NEW Micro-Sculpting Cream.
The Olay Regenerist products (Approximately $46 value!), information, and gift pack have been provided by Olay. Olay does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite. We received no monetary compensation and we were NOT required to do a favorable review.
Aside from information taken from the company, the opinions are our own. We only recommend products or services we will use personally and/or believe will be good for our readers. Our reviews and giveaways are in no way affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+. We are in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of use or misuse of any product we recommend. Our opinion of this product is entirely our own. For more information please read our policies Here.